Sunday, September 19, 2010

Check Out WOWY!

Are you familiar with WOWY?  Well, let Team SOS introduce you!

WOWY (work out with you) is a virtual gym that Beachbody created for the users of their products to log into to track their workouts.  I remember when I first got Turbo Jam I saw it at the beginning of the video to log into my Wowy Super Gym, and I thought "Ya right, you probably have to subscribe to that" and I never checked it out.  

It wasn't until I met my Coach Francee, that I realized it was free, and gave it a try.  I still didn't really "get" it.  Because until you have a group of buddies, I guess it just doesn't make so much sense.  But, as I started to get to know other people using the Beachbody programs, and started to make more buddies in the super gym did it become fun.  When you log in, you can actually see if any of your buddies are working out.  You can schedule in your workouts, so you can look back to see what you have accomplished, and you can see which workouts you have coming up.

You can also invite friends to workout with you, and when you get ready, you come on to log on to start your workout, and it is just like having a friend meet you at the gym!  You totally know if they bailed on ya!  Hee hee! :)    Oh, and did I mention that you can win prizes daily after you complete your workouts???  NO, well, I will let you learn about that yourself by logging onto www.teambeachbody.com or go to your Coaches site!  Don't have a coach?  Check out the Team SOS fit coaches!  Click on the tabs up above to meet all of our coaches.  

I really encourage you to use the WOWY Super Gym to help yourself be accountable!  If you haven't signed up for your free account yet, go under your coaches website, or go to www.teambeachbody.com and select that you already have a coach, and put your coach's name in there!  


No comments:

Post a Comment